Description de l'offre
A proactive Control Systems Lead (CSL) is responsible for support within the fulfillment center operations, focusing on maintaining, troubleshooting and modifying material handling controls systems equipment to ensure operational performance of material handling equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, and SCADA devices and programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain, troubleshoot and modify software programs for material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems.
· Act as first-level escalation support for the CST teams. Appropriately escalate downtime situations to vendors or headquarters for support to restore equipment operation.
· Monitor MHE metrics and partner with Reliability & Maintenance Engineering/Operations for system performance issues both within assigned FC and with like systems in similar FC systems.
· Apply subject matter expertise in material handling and electronic systems to maximize building utilization of systems.
· Perform and utilize FC System Assessments to assess material handling system performance.
· Partner with Facility Operations leadership, equipment vendors and parts suppliers to plan and coordinate new technology installations. Act as the technical consultant for capital projects inside the building.
· Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
· Communicate technical issues and project timelines with building leadership, operations and the maintenance team. Explain production impacts and work closely with operations and engineering to ensure a thorough understanding of impact to systems.
· Train and develop Control Systems Technicians on controls systems concepts and procedures.
· Associates degree in electronic technology/related field and a minimum of 2+ years equivalent experience; or 5 years equivalent experience (without degree)
· Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify the following:
- AB RS LOGIX 5000 PLC's and PLC components
- Robotics system components and controls
- Control network components
· Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, modify and program the following:
- HMI components
- Motor Controls including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components
· Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
· Understand concepts and messaging protocols within Warehouse Management System Software as well as within Warehouse control systems concepts
· Ability to execute project tasks assigned.
· Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to interpret and modify drawings both mechanical and electrical
· Ability to identify, maintain, and utilize SCADA systems and KPI's
· Ability to train others with lesser skills
· Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
· Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others