Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Content Coordinator DE (m/f).
As part of the Content Operations Team, this role will focus on completeness and synchronization of numerous elements that need to come together in order to publish new content in an efficient and timely fashion. He or she works as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains metadata for all products. The Content Coordinator focuses on ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and suitability of all product assets, which includes utilizing a variety of tools to quickly and thoroughly research various ad-hoc requests.
· Provider Asset Delivery Management: Communicate and synchronize with providers regarding incoming content and product requests.
· Traffic Management of Incoming Products: Queue and prioritize titles for ingestion.
· Monitor Ingestion Process and Manage Workflow: Track titles to make sure they get through production queue on time.
· Interdepartmental Content Liaison: Synchronize day-to-day product business needs between various internal and external teams.
· iTunes Support: Work with Audible iTunes Contact to process, deliver and correct products at iTunes.