Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Trainer on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for communication, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
· Deliver instructor-led classroom and virtual classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in EMEA.
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
· Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program..
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
· Experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
· Experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
· Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
· Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
· Excellent oral presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to travel. Travel is around 50% & will mostly take place in Germany
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
· Business fluent GERMAN as well as ENGLISH language skills