We are a research and development team in Berlin, Germany using computer vision technologies in diverse applications fields at Amazon. Are you excited about creating novel solutions in collaboration with teams across Amazon for some of the most visible and exciting problems out there. Our work sits right at the intersection of research and engineering and we are building innovative computer vision and machine learning solutions with real world impact. If that sounds interesting to you and if you also want to live in one of the most exciting places of the world, then we have the perfect role for you. We have open research scientist and engineering positions at different levels of experience in Berlin.
Your responsibilities include:
· Research, design, implement and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
· Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
· Collaborate closely with research and engineering team members for developing systems from prototyping to production level
· Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
· Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis