Description de l'offre
VISUAL SEARCH AND AUGMENTED REALITY
Based in Palo Alto, our team is responsible for the customer solutions for Augmented Reality and camera-based product search. Our research and development efforts span these major areas: 3D reconstruction, CV for augmented reality applications. algorithms for computer vision, image matching and classification, scene text recognition and CV for Search.
As an Applied Scientist in Computer Vision in Visual Search you will:
· Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image recognition, classification, augmented reality and deep learning.
· Research and develop scalable computer vision and machine learning solutions to hard problems.
· Design, implement, and deploy full-stack computer vision solutions for millions of Amazon customers.
· Build on core technology in Visual Search.
· Use the latest advances in neural networks and machine learning to bring new experiences for our customers.
You are going to love this job because you will:
· Be immersed in a "critical mass” of innovative and top caliber computer vision experts in a collegial and fun environment.
· Work on incredibly hard problems in computer vision that are of value in the real world.
· Create world-class computer vision products.
· Build on Amazon's tools and vast technical resources.
· Work in a dynamic team that provides continuous opportunities for learning and growth.
Located in our Palo Alto office, you will experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies and work alongside other developer teams across Amazon's businesses and technology initiatives. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented, collaborative environment at our offices located on the Amazon Corporate campus in Palo Alto, CA.
· A Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with equivalent industry experience.
· Experience in computer vision or image processing.
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals or a proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art.
· At least one year of experience in coding computer vision and machine learning algorithms in C++, C# or Java
· Proficiency in MATLAB or Python