Description de l'offre
At Amazon our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, talented and committed Campus Recruiter to join our international student hiring team.
The objective of the Campus Programs team is to develop and enhance Amazon's university visibility in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent. The Recruiter is the ambassador/owner for a group of target universities for Amazon. They will maintain our presence at these institutions and will be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company's hiring needs. The university recruiter will interact with university representatives and students to schedule events, interviews, and other outreach activities. They will partner with university teams and other appropriate stakeholders, (i.e., staffing, business leaders, school ambassadors, alumni teams and other internal groups) to ensure successful implementation of programs to maximize hiring outcomes
· Collaborate with the University sponsors and cross-functional university managers to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities
· Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the university leads, to attract top early career talent.
· Develop relationships with placement officers, department heads, faculty/staff, alumni and student organizations.
· Develop, implement and attend on-university events that include: Info Session, tech talks, executive visits, careers fairs faculty visits, on-university interviews, Amazon Days, events with student organizations.
· Manage university specific university teams to ensure: appropriate selection of team members; clear role definitions/responsibilities; Coach and prepare the university team members for university visits; coordinate closely to ensure unified recruiting approach.
· Screen candidates' CVs, conduct phone screens to shortlist for panel interviews; be a member of panel interviews.
· Provide weekly reporting on activities.
· Partner with university team to annually assess each target universities' performance to determine overall effectiveness, review analyses with key stakeholders and use data and feedback to make long-term decisions related to each school.
· Administration of the complete application management process for graduate candidates from posting roles through to offer an hire using the candidate management system.
· Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with all candidates throughout the whole recruitment process.
· Making travel arrangements for candidates and ensuring expenses are paid promptly.
· Raising POs for campus events.
· Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews, rejecting unsuitable candidates by email).
· Generating weekly pipeline reports.
· Ad hoc recruitment projects (maintaining statistics on interviews, open positions, time-to-fill and the like via the internal applicant tracking systems).
· Facilitation of interview panels .
· Recruitment experience for 3 years or more, preferably in the area of Campus/Graduate hiring
· Experience in driving large scale programs end to end with an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement
· The ability to influence and guide key internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and maintain strong relationships
· Demonstrate ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks with little to no guidance
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent computer skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook specifically
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects autonomously
· React with appropriate level of urgency and tenacity to situations that require quick response or turnaround
· Ability to think ahead and troubleshoot; removes obstacles before they become problem
· Impeccable attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Flexibility to travel
· Must be fluent in German and English