Amazon EU is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) in our Luxembourg office to join its fast growing marketplace business and to make Amazon Earth's most customer-centric company.
You have a passion for using data to drive business decisions. You are motivated by improving reporting applications and finding innovative, simplified solutions to provide the Finance and Marketplace business teams with robust and automated insight. You thrive in solving challenging problems analyzing very large data sets. You enjoy diving below the surface to identify the root cause and the “so what” rather than just superficial trends. You love participating in cross-functional projects that will directly impact the commercial performance of the business. You are a fast learner and are eager to gain the valuable experience that comes with working in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
You are able to work independently with initial guidance and manage a dynamic workload delivering projects on time and within budget. You are capable of and enjoy mentoring and cultivating the more junior members of the BI team.
Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making, which demands insights and recommendations that are timely, accurate, and actionable. In this role, you will be working in one of the world's largest, most complex data environments and within a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team. Since there is plenty of scope for career progression in this role, Amazon is looking for an ambitious, career-focused candidate with a genuine desire to grow and develop fast.
· Developing and executing data extract queries and ETL jobs to support our Finance and Business teams.
· Developing self-service, parameter-driven solutions for Finance and Business partners to perform their own data extracts to answer commonly asked business questions.
· Improve and automate reporting for the EU-wide Finance and Business leadership teams.
· Troubleshooting and debugging complex queries and reports used to support our business partners.
· Creating new innovative and insightful reports according to business requirements in a timely manner.
· Providing support for the analysis of current and historic performance ahead of EU-wide business reviews.