Description de l'offre
The role is temporary for a fixed term to cover maternity leave until end of September 2019.
The Amazon family of Fire devices presents an exciting opportunity for app developers and content distributors to build innovative solutions for customers. The Amazon Digital App & Game Services Team in Germany is expanding to drive greater selection on Fire TV, Fire tablets, and other devices. We’re looking for an energetic, technically savvy, Business Development Manager to help us meet our ambitious content selection and monetization goals. In this role, you will foster strong relationships with selected partners in Germany and drive new innovative features in existing apps and games that are critical to the customer experience on a wide range of devices. Part of the job is also to prospect, recruit and manage independently new opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience working with external partners; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and a strong will to get stuff done and deliver results.
As Business Development Manager you will:
- Maintain, strengthen and deepen existing relationships with managed partners and prospect and recruit new partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful implementation and execution of new, innovative features and recruiting and on-boarding of partners
- Become an expert on apps, games, and digital content distribution and represent Amazon’s services with app developers, content owners, and other external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a client-facing role (business development, account management, or sales) at a technology or media company, a direct client, or at an agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrate ability to prospect, recruit, and manage external partnerships
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to details; ability to analyse issues and create appropriate tactical plans