Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position of Business Developer has just opened within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. You will join IM Innovation & Digitalisation, TZII.
Working in the IM Innovation & Digitalisation means that you want to be part of the future of Space & Aerospace. Information Management (IM) delivers the expertise, technology and equipment for Airbus Space and Aerospace products – We make it fly!
Thanks to our Team we provide to Airbus Defence & Space, internal and Customer the capacity to reach the digitalization transformation, innovate and invent new ways of working. We are working on fancy & high technological projects like Mixed Reality, 3D Printing, Drone, Robotics, Humans Augmented, Artificial Intelligence or Blockchain.
Tasks & accountabilities
· Reinforce the position of IM inside AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE
· Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
· Build a strong network with internal business to provide digital services in order to validate the digital transformation
· Organize cross divisional meeting on Innovation & Digitalization Topic
· Support the business in Proof of Concept delivery
· Follow & challenge development team
Business travels can be expected twice a month in Europe and consequently, you must be willing to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· You have a degree in Engineering or Computer Science with professional work experience
· You have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English and German – further languages are beneficial
· You are very aware of your business and intrinsically motivated to take responsibility for what you do
· You have good analytical and numerical skills and you are a creative problem-solver
· Teamwork and negotiation skills are also part of your professional personality
· You are flexible, self-driven and want to achieve something great together with us.
· Curious, innovative, pro-active, patient, rigorous, collaborative and agile.
· Experience as Product Owner