Description de l'offre
At Amazon, our mission is simple - to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help us deliver on that mission.
The successful candidate will work as part of the DE CS organization measuring the impact of new products and services, and identifying new opportunitites for Amazon CS by analyzing business processes and the related data for the Customer Experience team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement
· Designing and developing highly available dashboards and metrics
· Own analysis projects end-to-end (project planning, execution, followup).
· Independently performing analysis using tools like SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau and R.
· Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
· Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Quantitative Finance or Operational Research, or equivalent professional experience
· 3+ years of experience working in Business Analysis, Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a comparable role.
· Experience of modeling techniques and methods
· Experience working with databases and SQL in a business environment.
· Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel
· Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SQL and R.
· Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects.
· Experience working with large scale databases and data warehouses