This is a 12 month contract for paternity cover.
Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Excited by the prospect of analyzing and modeling large amounts of data to help solve real world problems with a business focus? Then come and join our European AppStore Team and help define the course of revolutionary digital content and customer experience. We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Business Analyst to help us drive demand based on deep business analysis and the marketing activities built on those insights.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with SQL query design, statistical modelling, have strong analytical and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions. You are analytical and creative, and you don't quit until you solved the problem. You attack complex business questions with data and curiosity, diving below the surface to identify the root cause and the “so what” rather than just superficial trends. You thrive by providing data-driven decision support and business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable.
This role can be based at the Amazon EU headquarter in Luxembourg or in our offices in Berlin or Munich.
· Use data analyses and statistical techniques to understand our customers and their needs
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations to continuously improve our marketing efforts. Compile and present materials to Sr. Mgmt.
· Provide high level of support to business partners. Collaborate with the local Marketing Managers, the Finance Team (US), the Business Development Teams and various other functions to develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
• Propose and lead new projects with significant impact on the DE Appstore business to drive both new customers as well as improve customer monetization
· Responsibilities for local needs in a global team on a platform with huge reach
· Be part of the rapidly growing mobile business
· You'll get the opportunity to develop your career in an exciting, challenging company with long-term career prospects. We also offer competitive salary, stock units, and other benefits.
· Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.