Amazon's EU ATS (Amazon Transportation Services) ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated person as a Benchmarking Project Manager to help develop and document world class middle mile processes that delivers goods on time at the best cost. Our team objective is to manage to excellence all inbound, sortation, and outbound freight flowing through our European sortation centers.
· Create and roll out of Standard Work practices
· Create benchmark standards and audit processes
· Develop management routines, checklists and other execution best practices in-line with Standard Work objectives and deliverables
· Plan and execute analysis to benchmark Amazon's worldwide warehouse practices both internally and externally against best-in-class industry operations
· Engage other Amazon business units globally to compare, share best practices, and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers.
· Support Network Strategy by providing building launch and expansion support through standard process definition and implementation in close contact to stakeholders
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Strong change management and implementation experience, including a demonstrated ability to engage effectively with high levels of management
· High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the processes, operational models, and the operational impacts to customers.
· Willingness to dive deep and relentlessly drive results.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Clear written and verbal communication and demonstrated ability to influence teams to adopt change
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Ideal candidate profile
· A completed Bachelor's Degree (Logistics/Supply Chain management or a related field) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
· Minimum 2+ years experience in an operational environment
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required
· Fluency in English and either in French/German/Italian/Spanish