Description de l'offre
We look for support in our Marketing team to help grown our Amazon Pay business in Germany. The position as Marketing Intern Amazon Pay Germany offers the opportunity to take ownership and support the Amazon Pay Marketing in Germany (Munich) team to setup, implement and measure Marketing activities to achieve our business goals. The position will support the team from January 2019 onwards.
The role is based in Munich for a duration of 6 months.
In this role you will:
· Own and drive Marketing campaigns from beginning to completion including insight generation
· Manage and implement merchant and solution provider events across Germany including internal preparation
· Help to develop landing pages and marketing material for our business teams
· Monitor and assess the success of our Marketing campaigns
· Support in localizing global campaign content for local market implementation
· Proof-read German/English copy writing to help localize campaigns
· Operational support of Marketing campaigns
· Regular goal tracking to assist in reporting preparation
· Current university student of business/ computer science/ economic/ business engineering
· Minimum Bachelor degree; preferred Master student
· Ideally first experience through previous internships in Marketing
· Pro-active and open communication style
· Likes to take ownership and ready to feel accountable for own projects
· Sense of urgency and rolling up sleeves to get this done
· Good communication skills to earn trust and be assertive with key stakeholders and external business partners
· Curious to learn and adapt to new business situations
· Time management and attention to detail
· Data analysis skills – e.g. Data analytic, pivot tables, experience in market and business analysis
· Basic knowledge of HTML or XML
· Fluency in German and English required.