Description de l'offre
We are looking for you - an outstanding working student (m/f) - to join our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Professional Services team in Munich. We are a fast-growing team that helps large enterprises shift gears and embrace state-of-the-art technology such as the AWS Cloud. We work with those enterprises at all levels, from their development and operations teams all the way up to the top management. We help them change their information technology and their mind.
As a working student in our team, you will get to know the AWS Platform, help our consultants develop innovative ideas to solve our customers' needs, and help AWS extend their platform with new service features. You will review our latest, internal solution architectures, align them with other customers' needs, and help us extract re-usable knowledge.
The working time is 10-15 hours per week and is flexible in days to fit with your university classes.
What's in it for you?
· Get insights into Amazon, AWS, and large European enterprises
· Get insights into our customers' needs
· Enjoy a bustling work atmosphere
· Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Acquire important technical knowledge about the latest AWS technology
Among others, you will be responsible to
· Review our consultants' solution architecture documents
· Scrub those documents from customer-specific information
· Extend those documents to be self-contained and re-usable
· Communicate with our consultants in the field to understand their needs and point them to appropriate solution architecture documents
· Build proof-of-concepts (scripts, templates, …) to demonstrate isolated pieces of technology
· Create new architectures and discuss your findings with our consultants
· You are studying computer science, mathematics, engineering, natural sciences, or a comparable course of studies and are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or in your master's degree
· You have good hands-on coding skills, a good understanding of complex matters such as enterprise IT architectures, and good interpersonal skills.
· You have good knowledge of English verbal and written.