Description de l'offre
Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an Audio Production Coordinator - Italy (m/f/x) who will be responsible for the coordination of our own audiobook productions together with external partners. You will be a key contributor for the development of the IT audio book market and our IT business.
This role is initially open through a 18-months contract.
· Support our audio book production team for Italy.
· Assist with production process (studio and narrator coordination) in consultation with the Audio Production Manager.
· Acquire, manage and process assets for Italian productions with particular focus on cover artwork.
· Support metadata processing and maintain our production database.
· Oversee invoices and invoice approval flows in collaboration with finance team.
· You acquired first experience in the coordination of media productions or worked in similar creative industries.
· You think analytical and process-oriented and have proficiency in Excel.
· You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken.
· You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence.
· You are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
· You like operating in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· You are willing to occasionally travel between Berlin and Italy in order to maintain healthy relationships with our partners.