Description de l'offre
Do you want to develop Computer Vision and Machine Learning, and Robotic solutions with a worldwide impact? Amazon has the world's most exciting treasure trove of robotic challenges. The Robotics AI team at Amazon is building high-performance, real-time robotic systems that can perceive, learn and act intelligently alongside humans, at Amazon scale.
We are looking for experienced Computer Vision Scientists capable of building and delivering robust perception systems for robotic manipulation. You will join the European Center for Robotics AI, which is based in Berlin, Germany. We work on computer vision, machine learning, planning, control and simulation applied to robotics. You will be closely collaborating with scientists across all these disciplines. We are expanding to meet the huge application demand at Amazon.
If you are excited to push the state of the art and to solve some of the most challenging real-world problems and if you would like to live in one of the world's most exciting cities, then we have the perfect role for you. We have several open positions for Computer Vision candidates with varying levels of experience. We are particularly excited to receive applications from candidates with specialisms in areas close to multi-modal estimation, object recognition (instance and categorical), 3D surface modeling and reconstruction, 3D pose estimation, object tracking, 2D/3D deformable modelling, segmentation (both semantic and instance based). We seek candidates who can:
· Research, design, implement and evaluate novel algorithms for robotic vision
· Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
· Collaborate with teams spread all over the world, in particular Boston and Seattle
· Work closely with software engineering teams to drive Amazon scale, real-time implementations
· Be driven by business goals
Amazon is the most customer-centric company in the world. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and goal-driven people. If you're excited to be part of one of the world's largest automation systems, this is your chance to make history.
· A PhD in Computer Vision, Robot Vision or a related discipline
· Broad knowledge of fundamentals and the state of the art in relevant areas of Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Robotics/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science
· Publications at major Computer Vision and related conferences (e.g. CVPR, ICCV/ECCV, RSS, NeurIPS, ICRA, IROS, CoRL) or journals (IEEE T-PAMI, IJCV, CVIU, IJRR, IEEE TRO, JMLR)
· Strong coding skills in two or more programming languages such as Python and C/C++
· Hands-on experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving ability