Description de l'offre
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in technology and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet.
We are a newly established innovative Development Center in Tübingen, Germany which focuses on computer vision, machine learning, robotics and causality in diverse application fields at Amazon.
With Worldwide Operations we are building Robotics Systems. This requires solving hard problems and inventing for almost every aspect of this wide-open effort. If you get excited by the prospect of dealing with ambiguity, solving hard, large scale problems, working in a startup like environment and if you want to come to one of the most exciting places of the world for researching Intelligent Systems, then we have the perfect role for you. We have several open positions for different levels of experience and this is what we are looking for in the field of Computer Vision:
- Research, design, implement and evaluate novel algorithms
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on creating scalable and accurate systems for real-time applications
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary team
- A PhD in machine learning, computer vision
- Broad knowledge of fundamentals and state-of-the-art in computer vision
- Experience in publishing at major conferences or journals
- Strong coding skills in two or more programming languages such as Matlab, Python, C/C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability