Description de l'offre
We are a newly established innovative Research Center situated in beautiful Southern Germany (Tübingen). The new site focuses on computer vision, machine learning and causality in a number of application fields at Amazon. If you get excited by the prospect of helping shape strategy and culture of a new Amazon site and being a core contributor to great products, then we may have the perfect role for you! Join us as a Applied Scientist for causality. Work with top researchers and help us build advanced technologies for Amazon as well as a new site people truly love working with/at.
- Help grow the new site and attract great talent outside and within Amazon over the next years
- Put "new to the world technologies" into production
- Work hands-on with the team to have an impact in the real world
The new Tübingen site is a significant investment by Amazon in great talent and was featured extensively in the press:
You can be part of the founding team for a new site - alongside with some of the most distinguished scholars in machine learning, e.g. Bernhard Schölkopf (https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=DZ-fHPgAAAAJ).
Hesitating to move to Tübingen right away? Please get in touch and let's talk about the possible options. Tübingen is a great place to live for families and singles alike. It is in close proximity to international airports and larger cities (e.g. Stuttgart, Munich).
- A PhD in machine learning
- Broad knowledge of fundamentals and state-of-the-art in machine learning
- Experience in publishing at major machine learning conferences or journals
- Strong coding skills in two or more programming languages such as Matlab, Python, C/C++
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability