Description de l'offre
Help us turn pixels into people.
Join our team of world class computer vision researchers and ML-focused software engineers as we continue to develop the world's most accurate, data-driven 3D models of human pose, shape and motion. Our team at Amazon is an outgrowth of Body Labs, an NYC-based computer vision startup which Amazon acquired at the end of 2017.
First at Body Labs, and now Amazon, our team has been developing state-of-the art computer vision algorithms for accurately inferring the 3D shape and pose of people in everyday images and video. Our technology builds on over a decade of computer vision research, licensed in part from Prof. Michael Black's research group at Brown University and the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems.
As part of our team, you will help us leverage high quality 3D and 4D data in order to create highly accurate statistical 3D models of the human body. You will also help us develop and implement deep learning algorithms and other forms of optimization in order to fit these 3D models to images and videos of people. As part of Amazon's Core Machine Learning group, you will help us pursue a wide range of commercial applications for our body model technologies. You will help us extend and refine these technologies to meet needs of Amazon customers. You will also help continue our team's tradition of research excellence and will be encouraged to publish and present your work in top-tier venues.
Our researcher team is distributed across NYC, San Francisco, Barcelona and Tuebingen and we are actively building teams in all of these locations. If you believe you have an exceptional background in computer vision and/or machine learning, and you are eager to develop algorithms that leverage cutting edge research to solve real-world problems, please join us as part of Amazon Core ML.
· Masters or PhD in machine learning, computer vision or related field. PhD is preferred but relevant industry experience will be taken into account.
· 3+ years of programming experience in Python, C++ or related languages.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience developing and implimenting machine learning or computer vision algorithms.
· Experience with modern ML/CV frameworks such as TensorFlow, MXNet, etc...
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Strong problem solving abilities