Description de l'offre
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Operations Program Manager to join our Alexa Preview operations team. If you're the ideal candidate you will be detail-oriented, driven by exciting new tech, have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. You should have the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for operations and process improvement is critical, as we will look to you as the Operations Program Manager, for input on how to expand and evolve our current operations. You'll also have the ability to think on your feet in times of limited direction.
· Support the distribution and collection of both released Amazon devices and confidential prototypes for employee testing globally.
· Manage day-to-day operations of multiple device programs including cross border logistics and resource/equipment planning.
· Challenge existing processes and tools. Simplify the workflow and develop innovative ideas to make beta device operations more scalable and efficient across Europe.
· Support in the preparation of devices before they are distributed to testers, including software imaging, initial impressions' testing and packaging.
· Work with multiple teams worldwide, manage expectations and report on device readiness and program status.
· Any Other Business related to the successful running of the Preview program
· A Bachelor's Degree (BSc, BA) or equivalent experience. Ideally in an engineering or business-related field.
· Excellent ability to troubleshoot, identify the root cause of issues and develop innovative and scalable solutions to address them.
· Ability to support several projects at one time and to deliver high-quality work on schedule.
· Detail oriented with experience in balancing multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
· High level of written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Dedicated, self-motivated and dependable.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and Outlook