Description de l'offre
Do you have a passion for cars, driving and love the smell of race fuel in the morning? Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! The Alexa Automotive Team is seeking an experienced self-directed content and digital marketing manager to focus on our strategic Automotive OEM partners digital and web strategy. This includes writing and development of content and partner campaigns, creating and owning a communication strategy along with working with our partners to ensure the Amazon Alexa messaging is integrated into their partner led campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for building, designing and delivering the content marketing strategy and integrated campaigns with strategic Automotive industry partners. This includes creating the campaign strategy and driving execution from creation to completion. You will identify the needs and goals of the campaign and build related content/messaging to support jointly generated marketing and sales qualified leads. You will effectively project manage the campaign through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, digital advertising, email, social media, etc.
You will work closely with the Automotive partners to help integrate Alexa Automotive solutions into their marketing campaigns. While the partners will be responsible for the campaigns, you will ensure that they are integrating the correct Alexa Automotive messaging into their campaigns. This will include building relationships with our key Automotive OEM partners along with our Partner Marketing teams internally. This role with also work with our 1P devices marketing team and several other teams to assist with any larger bundled partner focused campaigns that cut across Amazon BU's and into the Automotive Industry.
· 6+ years of related experience in demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing.
· Has managed complex and multi-faceted marketing programs and has driven projects through completion.
· 3+ years project management skills focused on managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, as well as multiple campaigns and projects at once.
· Experience with Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.