Amazon Web Services () Professional Services helps customers design and build innovative solutions, and, migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the “how” of the move to the platform and solve the complex key questions.
Our customers are global enterprises and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, consulting and project methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass migrations, complex application architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
The German Professional Services Team is looking for a Infrastructure Architect who is interested in:
· Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Storage, Database and Network Services
· Work hands-on with new Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT and Security Services to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
· Structure and Guide our Customers through their -Journey
· Migrate Data Centers from on-premise into the
· Engage as part of our global Professional Services Community to learn and share you expertise
We offer a versatile team, an open feedback culture, and a high pace of innovation. Take the chance and join us to Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Position can be based in any oft the following metropolitan areas in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Köln, Nürnberg, Stuttgart and Hamburg.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years hands on experience in IT implementation or leading IT Projects in Architecture, Engineering, or Development
· Designed virtual infrastructure using services (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3 or comparable virtualization/ experience) preferably using Container
· Successfully implemented Infrastructure automation through CI/CD, scripting (E.g. shell, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker).
· Worked in a customer facing (external or internal), consulting role or project organization delivering IT solutions
· Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English