Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an Administrative Assistant, Accounts Payable (m/f). In this position, you'll have a strong focus on supporting the finance department and will be responsible for our Accounts Payable processes, including the registration and processing of invoice receipts and all upcoming questions.
This job is initially open through a contract/freelance role lasting about 6 months.
· Processing of the incoming invoices and supervision of correct registration of all invoices through our Shared Service Center.
· Set-Up of new vendors in our accounting systems.
· Communication and correspondence with our business partners
· Answering employees' questions regarding invoices and all accounting processes.
· Creation and Tracking of expense reports.