Description de l'offre
Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an Accounting Assistant (m/f) who will have a strong focus on supporting our accounting department.
This job is initially open through a contract/freelance role lasting about 6 months.
· Preparation of invoices, credit notes and tax documentations.
· Support the month, quarter, and year end close under US GAAP and HGB
· Set-Up of new vendors in our accounting systems.
· Communication and correspondence with our business partners
· Answering employees' questions regarding invoices and all accounting processes.
· Creation and Tracking of expense reports.
· Commercial education and first experience in an Accounting position.
· You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a very diverse team and available on short notice.
· Self-independent working style and quick comprehension.
· Strong knowledge of common PC programs and the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote & Outlook).
· First experiences with one of the common accounting systems preferred.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.