Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator (m/f) who will be responsible for the processing of daily incoming invoices and all related AP tasks.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 13 months, starting October 1st, 2018.
· Processing of AP invoices through data entry in our A/P sub-ledger
· Review of incoming invoices for VAT law and company policy compliance
· Monitor and manage daily AP Stats to ensure invoices are processed timely and prompt pay discounts are taken
· Process and review employee expense reports for appropriate documentation and compliance with company policies prior to payment
· Research and resolve invoice related queries and issues