If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
· Support of the legal department in all day-to-day tasks in an international environment
· Revision of contract templates according to our corporate identity requirements
· Contribution to contract database maintenance
· Handling of internal administrative processes such as contract administration, follow up processes, etc.
· Participation in restructuring of internal tools, databases, archives and drives
· Active collaboration in improving the filing structures of the department
Relevant Job Experience:
· Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
Student or bachelor preferably in Law or Commercial Law, economics or business administration
· Know How/Skills
· Advanced level of written and spoken English
· Advanced level of written and spoken German
· Strong documentation and writing skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, high level of self-motivation and team spirit
· Very good knowledge of MS Office products
· Good knowledge & understanding of collaboration and communication solutions such as SharePoint, Jabber, Telephony, Video Conferencing
· Good analytical and organizational skills
· Independent and precise working method
Why should you work for the legal department?
· Because we are a friendly team of three lawyers and one contract manager in Bad Homburg working close together every day with our colleagues in Erding, Wuerselen and the central office in Madrid
· Being part of the Amadeus Group we work in an international environment
· We provide the opportunity to educate yourself further across sites
· Work should be fun, so we offer you a diversified job with the possibility to becoming actively involved in the department and its various interesting areas of responsibilities
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You are applying for the legal entity Bad Homburg ACO.