If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role:
Examine data and provide solutions for reimbursement automation in the business travel industry. Specifically, developing a system for information understanding from document images and other sources.
· Development and maintenance of backend service (API)
· Work on scalable infrastructure suitable for working with large amounts of data
· Work with agile methodologies to cope with changing requirements
· Specify and develop ideas to extract information from document images and contextual data
· Specify requirements and interfaces for communication with other systems (internal and external)
· Specify new use cases for working with existing data
· Design and implement Kubernetes-based micro-services
· Design Deep Learning models for document understanding tasks
· Work with wide range of technologies from OCR, computer vision and machine learning/deep learning to relational databases
· Develop prototypes for evaluation and assist in their industrialization
· Continuous improvement of recognition logic, adapting for new languages and regions
· Support other team members in terms of knowledge and usage of data mining and machine learning
· Highly motived to learn and evolve in a very dynamic team. Good knowledge in agile methodology.
· M.o S. or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field would be an asset
· 3-5 years work experience
· Travel Industry knowledge is an advantage
· Ability to understand recent technologies
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to familiarize with new concepts and technologies
· Work within an international environment
· Good communication skills
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
· Working in a global tech company with 15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries.
· Being part of a dynamic team, highly motivated with a great sense of improvement.
· Competitive compensation and great benefit package.
This is a Software Development Engineer position based in Munich to be filled asap. Please apply till September 28th 2018.
We are looking forward to your application!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.