Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage the section
· Manage the SW license portfolio at Amadeus
· Take ownership and drive the SW related activities
· Manage the team regarding capability and function (workload levelling, exceed of capabilities, prioritization, end-to-end reporting, skills and resources)
· Lead team to achieve results meeting/exceeding expectations
· Lead people to lead themselves and drive decision making to the lowest level.
· Manage the lifecycle of the SW assets at Amadeus
· Forecasting and Planning of the required SW licenses
· Control of the SW licenses in use at Amadeus
· Establishment and control of the SW budget
· Negotiate SW license terms and conditions with the SW vendors
· Management of large projects
· Understand the business and challenges of TPE/Amadeus and advising TPE colleagues in managing SW assets (“consulting services”).
· Support TPE in operational improvement projects and help identifying cost saving opportunities through analysis and advice on sourcing strategy.
· Systematically collect and listen to the Voice of the Customer and continuously adapting the Procurement/Purchasing services to the customer’s needs.
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent
2. Know How / Skills
· Sound understanding of SW licensing models
· Good understanding of the major licensed SW packages at Amadeus
· Good financial background
· Team Management & Engagement: Get results done through others. Leads team to achieve results. Able to communicate effectively with team members, peers and management. Questions actively and encourages others to share opinion. Adjusts message to different audiences, presents complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
3. Relevant Job Experience
· 8 years + experience in IT Infrastructure Planning
· 6 years + experience in SW license management
· 3 years + experience as a project manager in large projects
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.