If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role
Our team makes sure our clients (corporations) have the travel and expense management solutions and services to optimize all aspects of their travel programs. As part of this team you will be responsible for generating new sales and strengthen our customer portfolio in Germany.
In this role you will:
1. Build relationships : with key decision makers in the Corporate travel industry & related sectors to expand our business by:
· Having the knowledge of our travel & expense management solutions
· Proposing client-specific based solutions and services
· Identifying new opportunities to position ourselves as the preferred travel & expense management solutions provider
· Ensuring that client initiatives and expectations are fully delivered
· Attending fairs and customer events on behalf of Amadeus
2. S ales P rocesses : you will be responsible for sales processes and internal development by:
· Managing sales proposals and RFP documentation
· Providing recommendations for opportunity management and portfolio development
· Working cross-practice
· Recommending internal improvements and understanding external business challenges
Education & Qualifications:
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience with business-to-business sales, ideally executive level
· Strong prospecting and closing skills
· Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
· Passionate about sales and customer relations
· Deep understanding of corporate customers, their processes and key value drivers
· Sales management knowledge of techniques to win new customers: targeting, needs assessments, proposing, negotiation, closing and implementation and related components
· Ability to tailor sales message to the customer's specific needs and objectives and offer unique perspectives on how existing or new Amadeus corporate solutions can fulfill these business opportunities
· You are comfortable and enjoying cold calls to identify major opportunities
· You have the ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
· You have excellent negotiation and presentation skills as well as excellent communication skills
· You are willing to continuously learn and grow
· You bring business fluent language skills in German and English
What we offer
· Working in a global tech company with 15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries.
· Being part of a dynamic team, highly motivated with a great sense of improvement
· Competitive compensation and great benefit package
This full-time position is based in Bad Homburg reporting to the Unit Manager Sales Corporate IT and is to be filled as soon as possible.
Please feel free to apply in German or English.
We are looking forward to your application!
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.