If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summaryof the role:
Blend the airlines’ needs and future expectations, the business objectives and priorities of Amadeus, the evolution of the practices of all stakeholders of the industry into a relevant product vision and make it happen.
· Analyse business requirements from specific customers/prospects
· Analyse and reduce gaps between business requirements and Amadeus offering
· Consolidate and articulate business needs into new product concepts or enhancements in line with Amadeus’ distinctive competencies
· Work closely with Development counterparts to recommend priorities and define product releasing plan for new products or enhancements (both contents and delivery)
· Establish a written statement of requirements (SOR) and provide input to development for detailed functional specifications
· Review functional specifications to ensure they correspond to identified customer / market needs
· Provide input for functional test plans and scripts (user personas and user scenarios)
· Provide input to the budget process
· Initiate project with Development counterpart (Development Project Manager) once product plan and budget have been validated
· Mobilise R&D line organizations to assure delivery of Amadeus commitments
· Work closely with/be part of the agile tribe (Development counterparts) to recommend priorities and define product releasing plan for new products or enhancements (both contents and delivery)
· Manage requirements and project change proposals during development cycle
· Perform marketing acceptance and validate launch of UAT phase
· Provide product content as needed to support documentation, training, sales tools and collateral creation
· Design the mid term vision for the product and manage product roadmaps
· Provide product overview, product positioning, USPs and value proposition to Operational marketing and Sales groups andfollow-up to ensure the product benefits are correctly communicated to Sales and Extended Account Teams (Solution and Delivery Management)
· Participate in customer forums and industry meetings to represent Amadeus and gather new product idea.
· Support sales efforts through product presentations and demos
· Monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective action as necessary
· Design and deliver IT Services to the airlines
· University degree in Business, Product Management, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
· More than 3 years work experience in Airline Industry
· Experience in Disruption solution design/implementation/scoping is a plus
· Knowledge of project management fundamentals
· Conceptual thinking and high degree of autonomy
· Influence and conflict management skills
· Very good in communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Fluency in English (written & spoken)
This position is based in Bad Homburg, Germany, reporting to the Airlines Head of Solutions, Central Europe Region.
We are looking forward to your application!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.