Description de l'offre
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst’s main role is helping businesses implement process solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of such a project and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders and partners.
The Business Analyst plays a leadership role to analyse, formalise and follow-up businesses with software development entities and he is a key player in innovation.
A business analyst may be required to perform Project and/or Product management roles for the projects/products and coordination over several technical teams. In addition, a business analyst will also interface with many different departments throughout Amadeus.
· Support to maintain and build the functional knowledge of our processes, services and usage of end user products
· Analyse & formalize business/functional requirements.
· Participate to the sizing collection and budget requirement/follow up.
· Interface with relevant actors (Other divisions/programs) to identify interactions with other Amadeus applications and ensure functional compatibility.
· Manage the requirement backlog and its prioritization.
· Communicate and coordinate the interactions with the different project stakeholders
· Follow up project risks, and report to Management/Stakeholders. Provide visibility on the project advancement to the full chain of stakeholders.
· Formalize, vulgarize and communicate the strategic vision for our solution.
· Deliver specifications, technical documentation, user guides.
· Sign-off the test strategy, provide feedback towards test plan through the review.
· Follow relevant actions & processes for easy adoption of our solutions. Be a privileged point of contact for our clients/users.
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.):
· University degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
2. Know How / Skills:
· Accountability: Takes responsibility for achieving results that have a clear positive impact on business performance, owning resolution of obstacles
· Change Management: Discusses needed change with a view to the future, creates commitment and enthusiasm towards the goal and actively anticipates / manages resistance
· Customer Focus: Can apply to external or internal customers. Focuses on the best interest of the customer and Amadeus to create profitable, long term business partnerships. Bases operational decisions on customer and business needs.
· Flexibility: Monitors performance and adapts plans / approach according to others’ needs, changes of context or altered circumstances
· Multicultural approach: Works effectively with people from different backgrounds / cultures to accomplish business objectives, valuing and gaining benefit from the diversity of ideas / perspectives in a multi-cultural environment
· Cognitive Ergonomics: Capacity to allocate functions of a system to optimise accessibility and usability, based on user requirements, the context of use, relevant ergonomics knowledge and feedback from evaluations of prototypes.
· Functional Specification: Ability to write the documentation that describes what the customer expects of an engineering system. The documentation typically describes what is needed by the system user as well as requested properties of inputs and outputs. Includes: specifications, user guides, High Level Design documents, interfaces documentation.
· Project Management Fundamentals: Knowledge of the different aspects of a project and how they are applied in Amadeus:
· Project organization
· Project Initiation
· Planning, estimating and scheduling
· Monitoring and controlling
· Risk management
· Project closing
· Requirement Management: Ability to document, analyze, trace, prioritize and agree on requirements and then control change and communicate to relevant stakeholders
· Analytical Thinking: Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems or processes into their constituents parts, identify causes and effects patterns and analyse problems to arrive to an appropriate solution
· Communication Basics: Ability to:
· Express ideas and opinions clearly, define messages and reach a common understanding of issues, addressing the audience effectively
· Produce oral and written communications which are clear, fluent and concise
· Hold the attention of others, both in a group and in one to one situations
· Listen patiently and carefully to input and feedback
· Deliver basic presentations
· Creativity: Ability to develop new customer value through solutions, processes that meet new needs or existing customer/market needs in new ways
· Persuasion: Ability to change a person's (or a group's) attitude or behavior toward some event, idea, object, or other person(s), by using written or spoken words to convey information, feelings, or reasoning, or a combination of them.
· Synthetic Thinking: Ability to filter information gathered from varied sources about business environment, market, industry and organisation and retain the most important elements
3. Relevant Job Experience:
· 0-1 year of experience
· Experience in investigation/logging/monitoring fields would be a plus.
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.