If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role
Our team makes sure our clients (corporations) have the travel and expense management solutions and services to optimize all aspects of their travel programs. As part of this team you will be responsible for managing dedicated customer accounts as 'technical partner of the customer' regarding their development of applied Amadeus products and solutions. You will support and consult the assigned customers with focus on excellent perfect-fit application of Amadeus products and solutions. You will analyze customer requirements and identify new IT business opportunities. The goal is to ensure best possible operation of Amadeus products and solutions and manage forward-looking customer relationship.
In this role you will:
Manage the Client Program with your corporate clients’ contacts on local, regional and global level by:
· Having the knowledge of our travel & expense management solutions
· Ensuring best operation of client-specific based solutions and services
· Ensuring that client initiatives and expectations are fully delivered
Manage Technology Partnership you will be responsible for establishing deep technology partnerships and high client satisfaction by:
· Establishing a full & detailed understanding of the key account business processes & IT landscape by leading regular client reviews (webex and/or personal)
· Collaborating with Amadeus Corporations departments (e.g. local and central product management, commercial account management, delivery, support, NECSE sales and steering units, etc.) and external partners (TMC, Third party providers) to act on the priorities and objectives to meet account development plan and to deliver unified responses to customers.
· Monitoring quality of product and service delivery to customers, escalate delivery issues, request improvements if needed.
· Oversee & ensure timely resolution of solution & services issues. Early escalation point for product/support-related customer issues when standard escalation processes have failed.
· Developing strategic partnership by continuously scanning the existing client solution for new business opportunities
· Recommending internal improvements and understanding external business challenges
Education & Qualifications:
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in client solution and IT services area
· Passionate about customer relations
· Understanding of corporate customers, their processes and key value drivers
· Ability to understand and analyze business needs and requirements
· Ability to connect business needs and IT solutions
· Know-how about Amadeus competitors, customers, products and solutions is a plus
· You are willing to continuously learn and grow
· You can adapt to fast changing environments
· You are customer and service-oriented, eloquent communicator, assertive and pragmatic
· Youare business fluent in German and English
What we offer:
· Working in a global tech company with 15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries.
· Being part of a dynamic team, highly motivated with a great sense of improvement
· Competitive compensation and great benefit package
This full-time position is based in Bad Homburg reporting to the Unit Manager Account Management Corporations DEATCH and is to be filled as soon as possible. Please feel free to apply in German or English.
We are looking forward to your application!
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.