Description de l'offre
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
A DevOps engineer is required to:
· Provide proposal and advice on how the latest technologies can be used to create new value proposition (Stability, Agility and cost) for the Team’s applications. Implement the new value proposition. Work with end users, Application Owners and stakeholders in a collaborative way to achieve incremental delivery focused on value.
· Provide proposal and advice on how to improve the team’s application existing value proposition (Stability, Agility and cost). Implement the proposal. Work with end users, Application Owners and stakeholders in a collaborative way to achieve incremental delivery focused on value.
· Provide proposal and advice on how to decrease RUN activities in our organization. Implement the proposal. Work with stakeholders in a collaborative way to achieve incremental delivery of such improvements.
· Implement end to end solutions with focus on business outcome
· Evaluate cutting-edge technologies and integrate them into existing system.
· Build application performance, predictive analytics systems around our organization’s applications
· Be accountable of our organization’s applications: stability, high availability, performance, scalability and compliancy.
· Second level support of new deployed applications for investigation, trouble shooting and resolution of incidents and problems
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
2. Know How / Skills
· Ability to use and adapt a variety of open source technologies and tools (Puppet, Ansible, IAAS, PAAS, Kubernetes)
· Ability to code Hadoop related code as map/reduce
· Ability to code and script (java, C++, php, python, perl, Ruby…)
· Experience with production level Applications management
· Experience with systems, data stores and IT operations
· Experience in RnD or G-OPS organization
· Experience with LGS/LGI architecture and technology
· Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
· Strong grasp of automation tools
· Data management skills
· A strong focus on business outcomes
· Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
3. Relevant Job Experience
· Over 3 years of experience working in the Software Engineering discipline or operation automation discipline
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.