travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company has of its disposal a high-quality premium publisher network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
Summary of the role
Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin and support our ambitious expansion plans as Data Engineer (f/m).
What you’ll do:
· Help us understand the travel behavior of online users to enhance our targetted advertising offers
· Analyze ongoing ad campaigns and improve their performance
· Work with technical and business stakeholders to improve our ad targetting and delivery processes; shape the direction of the business through data-driven analysis and recommendations.
· Propose, develop, and deploy statistical and machine learning models to meet the above goals. Work directly with engineers to carry prototypes into production.
· Build infrastructure and tools to enhance our analytical capabilities
· Help build databases and ETL systems to operationalize findings and models at scale
Who we are looking for:
· Advanced research-oriented degree with a focus on quantitative data analysis
· Excellent communication skills; experience working with non-technical stakeholders to scope new projects, identify key messages and findings, and communicate them to a broad audience
· Significant experience using Python (preferred) or R to analyze and visualize data and build models
· Good knowledge of SQL and databases; experience with distributed databases and big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark etc) an asset
· Software engineering, data engineering, computer science, or DevOps experience a strong asset
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them.
We offer you:
· “State-of-the-art” technologies
· Attractive further training opportunities
· An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
· Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
· An attractive salary