Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
As an Application Security Compliance Analyst the incumbent will be responsible for implementing all relevant security internal security standards to EDS-owned/managed applications, support in performing security assessments, document baselines and gap-analysis and make recommendations.
· Prepare and conduct formal/manual testing of web applications and document results of remediation activities
· Perform application security assessments of application designs and deployments
· Define and implement additional application-level vulnerability management measures
· Identify, analyse, prioritize and document action plans to remediate the identified application-level vulnerabilities
· Define and implement metrics / KPI
· Maintain and improve application-level vulnerability assessment and penetration testing procedures and methodologies
· Report status
· Participate in implementing application-level vulnerability management process to ensure that EDS-owned applications are secured and controlled and the risk of using them is managed
· Participate in the implementation of all relevant internal standards to GBS-owned/managed applications
· Work on developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining security compliance methods and solutions to fully protect EDS-owned/managed applications
· Implementing and reporting security controls over EDS-owned/managed applications
· Execution of systematic security reviews of EDS-owned/managed applications
· Make documented proposals and recommendations for the evolution of the design and management EDS-owned/managed applications where needed
· Define, document, implement and maintain security policies and procedures;
· Develop security requirements for EDS-owned/managed applications
· Define, document and implement dashboard, metrics and KPI
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University degree in Computer science or Data science or equivalent professional experience
2. Know How / Skills
· Knowledge of common application security requirements
· Education and broad background on IT
· Understanding of HTTP and web programming
· Result driven with ability to make priorities to reach deadlines as well as well-developed follow-up ability
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge from outside own area of expertise
· Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
· Well above average learning ability
· High Emotional Intelligence with ability to work cross cultures (geographical; as well as organizational)
· High energy and ability to cope with uncertainty
· Highly proficient in English
3. Relevant Job Experience
· Highly structured and organized, with strong interpersonal skills
· Autonomous and proactive
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication and reporting skills
· Documentation skills
· Team player
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.