Description de l'offre
Amadeus is shaping the future of travel, and we want you to help.
As a technology leader we are always innovating to solve some of the challenges facing the travel industry. We let you take the lead when it comes to your progression, with a wide range of new and exciting projects you can be a part of.
We are highly committed to promote a corporate culture that values differences and welcomes people from any background. We reject categorically and wholeheartedly any discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, age, disability or belief. Equality, diversity and environmental sustainability are key to our culture.
The travel and technology industries are evolving by the minute and the future is more exciting than ever. Join us, and be a part of it.
Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
Perform the administration, maintenance and customization of the relevant platform and/or associated software products, and recommend improvements to those areas.
Recommend the technical direction for the platform.
· Investigate, debug and solve relevant Operating System or other Systems Software problems
· Follow relevant developments within the IT industry
· Assist the user population in resolving any technical issue they may raise
· Install relevant software products as required
· Recommend changes to enhance the stability and performance of the relevant areas
· Assist more junior members of the team where appropriate
· Manage small internal projects
· Provide Training/assistance to the Department Staff or other Departments
· Assist in validation of new hardware relevant to their area of expertise
Relevant Job Experience:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
· University degree in computer science or equivalent (where applicable)
· Relevant industry qualification (where applicable)
2. Know How / Skills
· Excellent knowledge of relevant OS and associated platform(s) and/or tools
· Excellent debugging and problem analysis skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team
· Ability to manage internal projects, and experience of working within large project teams
3. Relevant Job Experience
· 2+ years relevant technical experience
· Project management experience
· Presentation and Report writing
Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Amadeus, we welcome a diverse and inclusive environment based on equality of opportunity, fairness, respect, and dignity for all our employees. We firmly believe that differences based on gender, race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disabilities are strong assets in today’s complex, global, and interconnected world.