Description de l'offre
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The
company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside
its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the
company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications.
The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and
Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Poste et missions:
As administrative and legal Assistant, you will closely work within the Legal Service:
- Processing of daily correspondence (mail sorting, mail distribution if necessary)
- Coordination of internal and external appointments, teleconferences
- Assistance in meetings and preparation of presentations and reports (PowerPoints, Excel documents) in German / English
- Processing of invoices
- Maintenance of the contract database (in physical and digital way).
Education: BTS/DUT Legal Assistant or equivalent qualification
- A prior experience would be an asset but not a must.
- Very sound knowledge of languages in German (C1), French (C1) and English (B2)
- Excellent command of MS Office
- A Knowledge of German Law would be an asset
- Strengths: strong communication skills, proactive, independent, sense of ethics, loyalty and discretion.