Description de l'offre
- you will set up & execute a business plan to approach new prospects. You will define, identify & target new sales opportunities. A business strategy development is defined
- Through active prospection & networking, you will promote innovative & long lasting services’ solutions to face the challenges companies
- You lead the negotiation & close the deal
- You can part in the recruitment process
- Successful graduation ideally from a business school, but engineers are of course welcome
- First experience in Project Management and/or Business Development
- Ideally Aerospace background
- Communicative, ambitious, motivated, autonomous but team player
- Fluent in German and English
WHO WE ARE
Altran, a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
Every day, our 21,000 consultants in 20 different countries use innovative solutions to bring our clients’ projects to life. Designed in response to complex technical issues, these solutions enable our clients to showcase their know-how and stay ahead in today’s competitive market.
Altran is represented on a large array of sectors: healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, transportation, aerospace, defense, finance, government, media and telecommunications.