VIE BUSINESS MANAGER HF
Companies offering a very specific range of services are integrated into the group in the business segment
As a VIE business manager at ALTEN, you will work following the profit-centre-model combining work on technical sales with HR management tasks.
One of your main missions will be acquisition new customers and managing existing key accounts. The selection of suitable engineers and staff,however, will be also one of your duties.
Our Trainee Program will have a current period of 12 months. After that it is intended to become a Business Manager.
Your future challenge will consist in:
- Creating and developing new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Understanding and anticipating your customers’ needs to propose solutions
- Selecting and recruiting your new consultant team
- Being in charge of your own team’s career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing and coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- Engineer (in aeronautics, automotive or a different field in engineering), industrial engineer
- Fluent English / Advanced German (C1)
- Internal training will be provided by the team on-site but since diverse operations await you that demand not just sales-grit and technical interest, strong communication
skills, organisational talent as well as executive qualities are required
Possibility of adoption after the 12 month VIE Program
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.