V.I.E (M/F) CERTIFICATION OF HELICOPTERS
As a V.I.E (French for Volunteer International en Enterprise) you are part of ALTEN for at least twelve months and handle full-fledged tasks of a young professional independently. More about the V.I.E program at https://de.alten.com/en/career/graduates/volunteers-programme-vie.html
Join us as V.I.E (m/f) Certification of Helicopters
in Donauwörth, Germany
- As VIE (m/f) you are part of the certification of civil helicopters (H135 & H145)
- You support in the preparation of evidence documents
- You define certification methods for single requirements (means of compliance)
- Moreover you collect certification documents for the helicopter systems
- You collaborate closely with the engineering department on tasks related to the certification process
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering
- SAP, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office are familiar to you
- You possess a team player mentality and ability to act persistently
- An efficient communication in English is no problem for you, knowledge in German and/or French is a plus
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Gain valuable insights in the work of well-known major manufacturers or first-tier suppliers in all business sectors
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.