ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg
System Engineer for Cabin Systems in Hamburg
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a System Engineer you are responsible for the specification of cabin systems or system components as part of the requirement based engineering and the model-based system development
- You are responsible for the coordination of all system interfaces and operate as the contact person for our suppliers, specialty departments, fitters and certification engineers.
- You support the system integration for mechanical cabin systems such as: Air Conditioning and Cooling, Oxygen/Water-Waste, Fire Protection and Power Systems
- In this function you prepare the test planning, solve function or design flaws and control the qualification processes of the system suppliers
Your profile – experience that adds value
- A university degree in mechanical engineering, communications engineering, aerospace engineering or the equivalent
- Through experience in aerospace you ideally can handle the communication protocols ARINC and AFDX well or have comparable knowledge in bus systems (e.g. AN Bus)
- Possibly you already have experience in requirements management, can handle DOORS and know the directives ABD0100 and ABD0200
- You complete your profile with the ability to speak German and English fluently.