Description de l'offre
ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Braunschweig
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Tests on the basis of test specification at HIL test station
- Documentation and evaluation of test results
- Storage of traces and documentation of test status into the respective databases
- Interpretation of limit tests
- Preparation of test results and presentation within expert groups
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Successful degree in information technology, electronical technology or a similar professional training
- Sound experience in HIL testing
- Very good knowledge in Exam and IBM Doors
- Experience in automotive engineering are beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in German and English