ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
You are interested in the topic of recruiting? You like to be in contact with the most diverse people? It is your passion to connect people with jobs? You want to work in an International environment?
Then become part of the recruiting team at ALTEN Technology.
We are looking for an ambitious Recruiter in our team in Hamburg or in Hannover.
- As a recruiter you are responsible for various tasks within our motivated recruiting team from the approach of the candidates to the contract signatures.
- You are responsible for all the recruitment process of our engineering consultants in direct link with our Business Managers and with support of your coach.
- You insure that your specialized department is supplied with the best fitting candidates.
- Besides classical recruiting methods such as posting of job advertisements and participations at career fairs, you do active sourcing in Social Media channels.
- As “face to the candidate” you take care of your own candidate pool.
- To find the right candidate, you are in a constant exchange with your technical department, Business Managers and Head of Department.
- You always have an overview about your talent pool.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have studied Business Administration, Human Resources or have another similar qualification.
- You have a first experience, ideally in the field of recruitment.
- You are familiar with the handling of recruiting measures, job advertisements or active sourcing.
- Moreover you have a systematic and structured way of working.
- With your open-minded, communicative and assertive personality you will enrich our team.
- Fluent English and German skills are required.