ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg as a:
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a project engineer you overtake various tasks within the project team which tests the functionality of the vehicles with different software.
- In order to get the relevant data you perform flashtests.
- Founded faults have to be documented and pursued in different rounds.
- Besides you have daily agreements with different project teams about the project progress.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in automotive engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in the field of automotive engineering.
- You have confident knowledge with XML, UML or C#.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.