ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior-) Project Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a project engineer you overtake various tasks within the project team which work in the area of project management.
- You work together with the suppliers and are responsible for the successful agreements.
- Moreover you create requirement analysis and plan the needed work equipment for implementing the project successfully.
- Organising, supporting and follow-up processing of different rounds of projects are also going to be part of your daily work.
- Besides you take the responsibility for the tracking and documentation of the project progress.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in industrial engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in projects in the automotive sector.
- You are familiar with the systems AVON, KVS and KPM.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.