PROJECT ENGINEER - PROJECT MANAGEMENT H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior-) Project Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a project engineer you overtake various tasks within the project team which work in the area of project management.
- You work together with the suppliers and are responsible for the successful agreements.
- Moreover you create requirement analysis and plan the needed work equipment for implementing the project successfully.
- Organising, supporting and follow-up processing of different rounds of projects are also going to be part of your daily work.
- Besides you take the responsibility for the tracking and documentation of the project progress.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in industrial engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already been able to collect experiences in projects in the automotive sector.
- You are familiar with the systems AVON, KVS and KPM.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.