PROJECT ENGINEER IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF VEHICLES HF
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 20,400 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
Project Engineer in the Development of Vehicles (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As project engineer you overtake diverse tasks within a development team which is responsible for the coordinative control of projects in the automotive area.
- You work in the project management of different automotive development projects such as in the entire vehicle or aggregate development.
- The creation of an overview of project status and the controlling of projects is part of your tasks.
- As interface of different teams you regularly take part in voting and meetings.
- The project will be presented by you in different committees.
- Moreover you take care of the database as well as the creation of the outcomes of documentations.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- A You have a degree in industrial engineering, electrical or automotive engineering (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) or a similar qualification.
- You ideally come up with first working experiences in the project management in the automotive area and have knowledge in the development of electronics.
- Your very good communication skills and independent way of working enrich our project team.
- Your proficient German and English language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.