PROJECT ENGINEER – AUTONOMOUS DRIVING H/F
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg
(Junior) Project Engineer (12-18 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- You are in charge for the technical acceptance and commissioning of the prototypes
- Programming diverse software components by using Matlab-Simulink and C, C++
- Implementing and testing the software in test vehicles
- Documenting and clearly articulating your work and progress
- You’ll be working closely with the other teams to manage fault handling
- Apply solid technical understanding, critical reasoning and a structured approach to solving problems from first principles in, at times, unfamiliar domains
- Embedding the vehicles data (e.g. cameras, radars, laser) into the data network
Your profile – experience that adds value
- Automotive engineering, electrical engineering or related degree
- Previous experience with sensor technology
- Object oriented programming with C++ programming
- Proficient written and verbal German and English communication
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.