JUNIOR QUALITY MANAGER HF
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Quality Manager (12-24 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a quality engineer you are responsible to ensure and implement quality standards.
- You are going to perform quality analyses by using the methodology standard APQP.
- Your field of tasks is located in the cabin environment especially for galleys and stairs.
- You are going to define processes as well as quality standards and take care for their adherence.
- You are going to create quality reports on a regular basis and analyze present quality failures.
- Last but not least, you are going to be responsible to maintain and develop the quality management system.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree in either industrial engineering with focus on quality management or likewise.
- You gained first experiences in quality management, ideally in the aerospace or automotive sector and have a deeply knowledge of the methodology APQP.
- You have strong skills in communication and self-assertion available, as well as proficient knowledge in German and English.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.