ALTEN Technology is renowned for innovative and tailor-made technology solutions. But without high-qualified and motivated employees, the most innovative idea doesn’t stand a chance. That’s why we are looking for new colleagues who are passionate about innovation.
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 28,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg:
Junior Quality Manager (12-24 months)
Your role – exciting and challenging
- As a quality engineer you are responsible to ensure and implement quality standards.
- You are going to perform quality analyses by using the methodology standard APQP.
- Your field of tasks is located in the cabin environment especially for galleys and stairs.
- You are going to define processes as well as quality standards and take care for their adherence.
- You are going to create quality reports on a regular basis and analyze present quality failures.
- Last but not least, you are going to be responsible to maintain and develop the quality management system.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You successfully completed a university degree in either industrial engineering with focus on quality management or likewise.
- You gained first experiences in quality management, ideally in the aerospace or automotive sector and have a deeply knowledge of the methodology APQP.
- You have strong skills in communication and self-assertion available, as well as proficient knowledge in German and English.