Description de l'offre
Join us at ALTEN Technology and bring your ideas to life. We are right at our customer´s side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality together in the aeronautics and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences as well as IT and telecommunication sectors.
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg as:
(Junior)-Project Manager (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging :
- Support various aviation projects through the use of project management processes, methods and tools
- Take over the project planning as well as the coordination and monitoring of the entire project process with regard to the project milestones
- Actively contribute to the optimization of processes and procedures
- Ensure smooth communication between the specialist departments and business managers
- Responsibility for producing documentation and reporting for all relevant stakeholders
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in the field of industrial engineering, economics, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification.
- With your very good analytical and problem-solving approach, you contribute to excellent project results.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile.
- A (first) professional experience in project management, ideally in aviation or a similar technical industry, is a plus.