(JUNIOR)-PROJECT MANAGER (M/F) - AVIATION
We are a Germany subsidiary of the publicly listed ALTEN S.A., one of Europe’s leading technology and engineering consultancies with 28,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 20 countries. Come be part of our global team and experience our growth!
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Hamburg as:
(Junior)-Project Manager (m/f)
Your role – exciting and challenging :
- Support various aviation projects through the use of project management processes, methods and tools
- Take over the project planning as well as the coordination and monitoring of the entire project process with regard to the project milestones
- Actively contribute to the optimization of processes and procedures
- Ensure smooth communication between the specialist departments and business managers
- Responsibility for producing documentation and reporting for all relevant stakeholders
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma) in the field of industrial engineering, economics, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification.
- With your very good analytical and problem-solving approach, you contribute to excellent project results.
- Proficient knowledge in German and English complete your profile.
- A (first) professional experience in project management, ideally in aviation or a similar technical industry, is a plus.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.