(JUNIOR-) PROJECT ENGINEER - MANAGEMENT OF TEST VEHICLES IN WOLFSBUR...
ALTEN Technology is a subsidiary of the internationally renowned ALTEN S.A. which was established in 1988. With over 24,000 highly qualified experts world-wide and offices in 20 countries the ALTEN Group provides a range of excellence with a global network of experts, catering to customers of any size. This publicly listed group is a European leader in Technology consulting and engineering. Embarking on a career at ALTEN Technology means you'll be involved in exciting projects in the engineering field with promising perspectives.
Achieve your potential with ALTEN Technology in Wolfsburg as a:
(Junior-) Project Engineer
Your role – exciting and challenging
- Before launching new vehicles it is essential to test the test vehicles under real conditions.
- As a project engineer in the management of test vehicles you are responsible for the cost efficient coordination and worldwide provision and availability of the test vehicles.
- Information procurement as well as coordination with different special departments (e.g.prototyping, pre-serial control) are also going to be part of your daily work.
- Moreover you optimize the planning of the test vehicles, inter alia with regard to the numerous different places of action and equipment options.
- Besides you ensure the functionality of the test vehicles.
Your profile – experience that adds value
- You have a degree in automotvie engineering (bachelor, master or diploma) or a similar degree.
- Furthermore you have already collected experiences in the coordination of test drives.
- You have confident knowledge in the systems VTM, VDS Easy and Teramess.
- By enriching our project team you have excellent communication skills, an independent way of working and team spirit.
- Proficient English and German language skills complete your profile.
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.